Managed Print Services
Operating mailrooms and reprographic printing centers can increase costs that distract management from their core business. Let us more efficiently manage these services and help your firm produce significant cost-savings.
We currently offer a range of secondary functions to assist large multi-campus clients who offer Integrated Facilities Management (IFM). For example, a global pharmaceutical company wanted to migrate essential corporate services to a controlled cost structure model as part of an integrated facilities management program. We identified a business model that included key measurements, client surveys and quality assurance.
We manage the following areas across a large campus in New Jersey:
- USPS and Inter‐Mailroom Operations
- Digital and Pre‐press Reprographics
- Desktop & Office Managed Print
- Accounts Payable Invoice Scanning
- On‐site Records Management
- Shipping & Receiving / Parcel Freight
- Lab Ordering and Replenishment
Within a year, we saved our client 21% of their original costs. Because we are a diverse company, we also helped this client increase their diversity spending by $6 million.